Monopolon Mystic NFT Characters

0

Singapore, June 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — It is a crypto game that becomes more interesting with the intrusion of NFT characters. It is played on a virtual board in the shape of a pentagon surrounded by 5 cities that form the metaverse of Monopolon. The cities are – Sakura City, Culture City, Crypto City, Meta City, and Space City.

These 5 cities are dominated by 5 bosses of the world. These bosses are the characters in the game who need your help to dominate the entire Monopolon metaverse with your intellect and game stats. Here NFT characters and NFT gear will help you to increase the fighting power of the bosses.

Mazaguji – He is a technology and investment entrepreneur. He is the boss of Sakura Town. But he wants to own the entire Monopoly Metaverse with all his power and wealth.

Zack – The cultural city boss Zack, is an e-commerce and utility agency mogul. He’s a hard-working character who could use all of his power, hard work, and money to expand his cultural city across the Monopoly Metaverse.

CZI- The entrepreneur and founder of the world’s largest crypto exchange is the conqueror of Crypto City. He is ready with his crypto bulldozer to take possession of the Monopolon metaverse.

Marko-This tech genius has created a social platform where human beings can meet. Being the youngest of them all, he is full of enthusiasm to conquer every land in the metaverse of Monopolon.

Eden – The mayor of Space City. He runs the auto industry and now wants to own the entire Monopolon metaverse. He is ready with his angry missiles to blast his opponents.

As we know, the game is played on a pentagon-shaped virtual board with 2 dice. Your activity is determined by the numbers that came up on the dice. The board is made up of 125 grids, each grid is made up of an activity. Here, individual NFTs who are bosses can move, earn rewards, join guilds, invite other players into battle, join guilds, and participate in world-wide boss raids and guild wars. land and can thus earn and buy virtual land and infrastructure to be built. -increase equity and secure their place in the metaverse.

Monopolon has its own native $MGM and $MLON tokens which are built on top of the BSC network. $MLON allows players to purchase NFT characters. The powerful NFT Mythic character helps increase your chances of winning and destroying powerful bosses.

There are different types of NFT characters available in Monopolon

Mystic Characters – $3000 MLON is required to purchase limited edition Mystic NFTs. These mystical NFTs have a 100% chance of gaining 1 passive skill, a 75% chance of gaining 2 passive skills, and a 25% chance of gaining 3 passive skills that have 2x more attack power and farm than rare NFTs up to 2 passive skills. These NFTs are 2 star multipliers.

Recently, Monopolon created a series of ‘Bluechip NFT’ Mystic NFTS.

Legend NFT – It costs $1000 MLON to buy unlimited quantities with controlled release Legend NFTs. Legendary NFTs have a 100% chance of gaining 1 passive skill and a 70% chance of gaining 2 passive skills. It has 1.5 times more attack power and farming than Rare NFT, up to 2 passive skills. These NFTs are 1.5 star multipliers.

Epic NFT – $300 MLON is required to purchase these Rare NFT Unlimited Editions. These mystical NFTs have 100% chance for 1 passive skill and 30% chance for 2 passive skills. It has 1.5 times more attack power and farming than Rare NFT, up to 2 passive skills. These NFTs are 1.2 star multipliers.

Rare NFT – $100 MLON is required to purchase these Rare NFT Unlimited Editions. These mystical NFTs have a 50% chance of gaining 1 passive skill. It has normal attack and farming power and 1 passive skill. These NFTs are 1 star multipliers.

Common NFT – These are free NFTs that are 0.5 star multipliers and have no passive skills. It has half the attack and farming power of Rare NFT.

Advantages of NFT characters

NFT characters are the most important and interesting factor of Monopolon for the following reasons:

  • The most powerful NFTs earn the most MGM rewards.
  • It is estimated that you only have 60 days to recover your capital playing with Mystic NFT characters.
  • The first batch of limited Mystic NFTs has been released which only contains 100 Mystic NFTs which cost 3000 MLON while the next release will cost 6000 MLON in July. A total of 5000 Mystic NFT characters are yet to be released.

Take away food

Monopolon is designed to merge the best aspects of CeFi and DeFi that complement each other to create a unique crypto gaming model.


        


Source link

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.