Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 is out now, adding a bunch of new content, including new maps, modes and more. Among the new additions, Clan Wars is undoubtedly one of the most exciting features. Clan Wars is a new competitive event where different clans can compete against each other in a progressive league system and earn epic rewards. Here’s everything we know about Clan Wars, including tips, participation details, rewards, and more.
What is the clan war
Clan Wars is a bi-seasonal competitive event that takes place every two seasons, just like Ranked Series, and will reset at the end of the period, including rankings, rewards, and more. During this event, clans will compete against each other to climb the leaderboards to unlock all-new exclusive rewards based on clan and individual performance.
How to participate in Clan Wars
To participate in Clan Wars, you must be a member of the clan, and each week your clan will face five other clans by completing various tasks to move up the leaderboard. These Timely Objectives will be available as Clan War Nodes for different maps, and Clans will earn Clan Points and Currency based on the final ranking.
Each node is available for 24 hours to 3 days, and clans can invest their time on those nodes before the time runs out. On top of that, each clan member is given a daily bonus modifier, which increases the number of points you earn for completing tasks on the Clan Wars map.
Each Clan War Tournament will lead to the League Season which will run for over eight weeks and end after Call of Duty: Mobile Season 5. A Clan’s performance in each Six-Day Clan War will determine its position in the League for the following week. Clan war.
Not only that, players can push their ranks through Rookie, Veteran, Elite, Pro, Master, and Legendary based on trophies, their final placement each week, as well as how many nodes their clan got for first place. After the end of the First Clan War, Clans with a similar number of Clan Members and Trophies will be matched against each other.
Clan Wars Rewards
By participating in Clan Wars, players will earn Clan Currency which they can use to purchase various rewards. You can also earn weekly rewards based on clan performance, individual performance, and climbing the leaderboards. Here is the list of rewards you will get during the Clan Wars event:
- Ronin – Hagakure
- QXR – Renaissance
- Backpack – Ronin
- Breastplate – Ronin
- Helmet – Ronin
- RUS-79U – Brushed chrome
- QXR – Brushed chrome
- Chopper – Ambush
- DL Q33 – Ambush
- ASM10 – Ambush
- Knife – Ambush
- SMRS – Ambush
- Frag Grenade – Ambush
- Flashbang Grenade – Ambush
- Row Border – Elite 1
- Row Border – Elite 2
- Row Border – Elite 3
- Row border – Pro 1
- Row border – Pro 2
- Row border – Pro 3
- Row Border – Legendary
Advice on Clan Wars
- Buy Battle Pass: Players who have COD Mobile Season 4 Battle Pass will earn more points for completing tasks in Clan Wars.
- Push more for the last knots: Nodes available later in the week will offer more points than those available at the start. So you can cover the difference in points by focusing more on the last knots of the week.
- Get bonus multipliers: The bonus multiplier will be maximum after just a few matches, so players shouldn’t miss it. On top of that, form your party with at least one clan member to earn a 20% bonus.
- Define a primary target: Clan leaders can set a node as their primary target, and clan members will earn additional rewards for completing tasks on it.